BL1200 General Purpose Agitators
The series utilizes a maintenance-free brushless motor that was developed to handle demanding agitation situations.
The forward/reverse rotation function allows changing of the rotation direction to completely eliminate the ring-shaped unmixed area that is generated with one-directional agitation. When using tilted-type blades (square cross, propeller, etc.), the axis direction flow will also be reversed, enabling an even better effect to be achieved.
- The exceptional quietness will not interfere with the laboratory environment.
- During the agitation, even if there are changes in viscosity the set rotation speed will be maintained.
- Utilizes a powerful brushless motor that does not generate sparks.
- During agitating work, one-switch operation changes the rotation direction.
- Does not output noise that would adversely affect other equipment, and incorporates measures to prevent mis-operation even when affected by noise.
- Provided with protection equipment such as a current restricting circuit and thermal protector to protect against agitator motor overloading.
You can view the effect of the forward and reverse rotation operation in this video.
Iodine de-coloring test using the tilted paddle blade
This shows a comparison between the container on the left, which has one-directional rotation, and the container on the right, where the rotation direction is changed manually. In the case of the one-directional rotation, the ring-shaped unmixed area is not cleared.
*A forward/reverse rotation video conducted by timer operation is shown on the BLh Series page.
|Applications||Low to Medium Viscosity|
|Motor||DC Brushless Motor B Type Insulation 40W|
|Rotation Control||Feedback Control and Forward/Reverse Rotation Switching (Timer mode, manual)|
|Forward/Reverse Rotation Timer||5, 10, 20, 30, 45, and 60 sec Setting Switching Possible|
|Panel Display||Rotation Speed Digital 4 Digits, and Overloading Display; Torque Indicator (1 graduation 20%)|
|Chuck||φ8mm Collet-type Hand-tightening chuck|
|Safety Equipment||Current Restricting Circuit, Thermal Protector: Motor Coil Temperature 90â„ƒ, Safety Cover|
|Power Cable||2m Power Cable with 2-pole Grounded Plug|
|Power Supply and Consumption||Single Phase 100-220V 120VA|
|Dimensions and Weight||Main Unit: W135mm x D172mm x H211mm, 2.0Kg|
|Standard Accessories||Clamp Holder (Type: 21 x 16) 1 piece, Safety Cover|