BL600Te Agitators with Torque Converters
The Te Series incorporates a slip-ring type strain torque converter in the drive shaft, and displays and outputs the torque value after it has been amplified by the dynamic strain amplifier inside the control box. The agitating equipment can use the torque to carry out outstandingly accurate measurement of the changes in viscosity.
- Carries out precise measurement of the actual load acting on the agitator blade using a strain type torque converter.
- The torque value is output as an analog voltage so that changes in the viscosity can be understood.
- During the agitation, even if there are changes in viscosity the set rotation speed will be maintained.
- Utilizes a powerful brushless motor that does not generate sparks.
- During agitating work, one-switch operation changes the rotation direction.
- Does not output noise that would adversely affect other equipment, and incorporates measures to prevent mis-operation even when affected by noise.
- Provided with protection equipment such as a current restricting circuit and thermal protector to protect against agitator motor overloading.
|Applications||Medium to High Viscosity|
|Motor||DC Brushless Motor B Type Insulation 40W|
|Rotation Control||Feedback Control and Forward/Reverse Rotation Switching (Timer mode, manual)|
|5, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60 sec Setting Switching Possible|
|Torque Output||Analog Voltage: DC0-1V=0-1N/m (0-10.2kgf/cm)|
|Panel Display||Rotation Speed Digital 4 Digits, and Overloading Display; Torque Indicator (1 graduation 20%)|
|Chuck||φ8mm Collet-type Hand-tightening Chuck|
|Safety Equipment||Current Restricting Circuit, Thermal Protector: Motor Coil Temperature 90â„ƒ, Safety Cover|
|Power Cable||2m Power Cable with 2-pole Grounded Plug|
|Power Supply and
|Single Phase 100V±10% Joint Use 50/60Hz 120VA|
|Main Unit: W135mm x D170mm x H264mm, 3.0Kg
Dynamic Strain Amplifier: W118 x D220 x H80, 750g
|Clamp Holder (Type: 21 x 16) 1 piece|