BLh600 High Power General Purpose Agitator
The series utilizes a high output 80W brushless motor that was developed to handle demanding agitation situations.
These strong laboratory agitators generate twice as much torque as the BL series.
The automatic forward/reverse rotation function with timer allows changing of the rotation direction to eliminate the ring-shaped unmixed area that is generated with one-directional agitation.
- Realizes twice as much torque from approximately the same size as the previous BL Series instruments, allowing high viscosity agitation and the use of large sized blades.
- The exceptional quietness will not interfere with the laboratory environment.
- During the agitation, even if there are changes in viscosity the set rotation speed will be maintained.
- Utilizes a powerful brushless motor that does not generate sparks.
- During agitating work, one-switch operation changes the rotation direction.
- Does not output noise that would adversely affect other equipment, and incorporates measures to prevent mis-operation even when affected by noise.
- Provided with protection equipment such as a current restricting circuit and thermal protector to protect against agitator motor overloading.
* Note: Compared with this companyï¿½fs BL Series products. Actually has become larger by D15mm, H10mm.
You can view the effect of the forward and reverse rotation operation in this video. *Adobe Flash software is required to view the video.
Iodine de-coloring test using the tilted paddle blade
This shows a comparison between the container on the left, which has one-directional rotation, and the container on the right, where the rotation direction is changed using timer switching. In the case of the one-directional rotation, the ring-shaped unmixed area is not cleared. *A manually conducted forward/reverse rotation video is shown on the BL Series page.
|Applications||Medium to High Viscosity|
|Motor||DC Brushless Motor B Type Insulation (130â„ƒ) 80W|
|Rotation Control||Feedback Control and Forward/Reverse Rotation Switching (Timer mode, manual)|
|5, 10, 20, 30, 45, 60 sec Setting Switching Possible|
|Panel Display||Rotation Speed Digital 4-digits, and Overloading Display; Torque Indicator (1 graduation 20%)|
|Chuck||φ8mm Collet-type Hand-tightening Chuck|
|Safety Equipment||Current Restricting Circuit, Thermal Protector: Motor Coil Temperature 90â„ƒ, Safety Cover|
|Power Cable||2m Power Cable with 2-pole Grounded Plug|
|Power Supply and
|Single Phase 100VÂ±10% Joint Use 50/60Hz 200VA
|Dimensions and Weight||Main Unit: W135mm x D170mm x H211mm, 2.2Kg|
|Standard Accessories||Clamp Holder (Type: 21 x 16) 1 piece, Safety Cover|