Making free use of the established technology and quality administration technology possessed by this company, a quality management system based on JIS Q 9001:2000 has been established to achieve high evaluation from our customers and from society. To prevent the occurrence of defective products, and to enable the provision of products that match the expectations and needs of our customers, the company strives to thoroughly instill the quality management system among employees, and to maintain and continuously improve its effectiveness.
In order to realize this “Quality Policy”, I have appointed this company’s vice president as the person responsible for the administration who will actually implement the following items.
- We will set defined quality targets for each fiscal year for the factory chief and the heads of each group in order to achieve the quality methods.
- We will strictly observe applicable regulatory items, laws and ordinances, and regulatory requests. Current and future customer needs will be determined and understood in order to satisfy customer demands, and we will strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Integrating the organization, we will prepare the necessary resources and allocate them appropriately to allow the quality management system to function effectively. We will create an environment in which all concerned employees will be able to participate in the planning.
- We recognize that the performance of a quality management system can only be demonstrated through the participation in planning by all the employees concerned. We will ensure that employees are thoroughly acquainted with the contents of the quality manual and its related regulations and that they are capable of implementing them.
- We will recognize the individual activities in the quality management system as the process, and by systematically implementing the work we will aim to effectively manufacture even better products.
- We will clarify and operate the system made up from the necessary processes.
- We will accurately analyze records and information in order to carry out effective and dependable decision-making.
- By building up a cooperative relationship with suppliers, we will aim to promote mutual development and contributions to society.
Shinto Scientific Co., Ltd. Representative Director and President Masahisa Nomura
ISO Certification ISO 9001:2000, JIS Q 9001:2000
|Applicable standards||ISO9001:2000,JIS Q9001:2000|
|Applicable range||Scientific instrument design, manufacturing, sales, and after-sales servicing|
|Applicable organization||Ogose Factory and the Sales Department|
|Certifying authority||Bureau Veritas Japan Co., Ltd.|
|Registration date||March 6, 2008|
ISO 9001:2000 Certification Acquisition
ISO 9001:2000 Registration Certificate