BLh1200Ft High Power Agitators with External Output
For the Ft Series, an automatic timer has been added to the forward/reverse rotation function of the general purpose agitator BL Series.
Using the automatic forward/reverse rotation, the agitation efficiency is greatly improved. In addition, the rotation speed and conversion torque are output as analog voltages from the output connector so that changes in viscosity can be measured using a recording meter during the agitation.
- During the agitating operation, one-switch operation allows the rotation direction to be changed, and the timer allows automatic forward/reverse rotation agitating to be carried out.
- The rotation speed and conversion torque values are output as analog voltages so that changes in the viscosity can be determined.
- During the agitating operation, even if there is a change in the viscosity, the set rotation speed will be maintained.
- A strong brushless motor is used that does not generate sparks, and the motor part is maintenance-free.
- A collet-type hand-tightening chuck is utilized.
- Noise countermeasures are implemented so that mistaken operation does not occur and is not caused in other instruments.
- For the overloading protection of the agitation motor, protection equipment including a current restricting circuit and thermal protector are provided.
|Applications||Low to Medium Viscosity|
|Motor||DC Brushless Motor B Type Insulation 80W|
|Rotation Control||Feedback Control, Forward/Reverse Rotation Switching (Timer mode, manual)|
|5, 10, 20, 30, 45, or 60 sec Setting Switching Possible|
|Analog Voltage: DC0-5V|
|Converted Torque||Analog Voltage: DC0-5V|
|Panel Display||Rotation Speed Digital 4 Digits and Overload Display; Torque Indicator (1 Graduation 20%)|
|Chuck||φ8mm Collet-type Hand-tightening Chuck|
|Safety Equipment||Current Restricting Circuit, Thermal Protector: Motor Coil Temperature 90â„ƒ, Safety Cover|
|Power Cable||2m Power Cable with 2-pole Grounded Plug|
|Power Supply and
|Single Phase 100VÂ±10%, Joint Use 50/60Hz, 200VA
Option:110 – 230V
|Main unit: W135mm x D170mm x H211mm, 2.3Kg|
|Clamp Holder (Type: 21 x 16) 1 piece, Safety Cover|